Thursday, January 10, 2008

Shirdi sai showed the Way to bhrama jnan

A rich gentleman with a desire to get Bhrama jnana from Saibaba, went to shirdi. After reaching shirdi, he went straight to baba in the Masjid, and prostrating himself before Saibaba, said,” I have heard that you can show Bhrama jnana instantly, so I have come from a far off place. I am tired after my journey.If you show me Bhrama, all my troubles and problems will be over, and I will be well rewarded. Please show me bhrama.
Immediately baba said. ”Oh my dear friend, do not be anxious. I shall show you Bhrama immediately. My dealings are always in cash and never on credit. Many people come to asking for wealth health power honor position and cures for diseases and other worldly matters. Rare is a person who comes here for and asks me for Bhrama jnana with all its accomplishments and complications” engaging him in some other talk, baba made him to forget the topic on Bhrama jnana.

Meanwhile, Baba sent a boy to get a loan of five rupees from Mr. Nandu marwari, but the house was locked. So he was sent to other places to fetch five rupees, but in vain. Although the rich gentleman had money in his pocket,he sat there without showing any reaction.

Baba then asked the gentleman to take out RS.250/ from his pocket. i.e., fifty times RS.5/ the amount he had been trying to get, and the surprise of all, the rich man had exactly RS 250/Realizing the omniscience of Baba, the gentleman fell at baba’s feet, who told him that unless he got rid of avarice and greed, he could not attain Bhrama jnana.

aum Sairam

No comments: