Sunday, December 23, 2007

Feed the Hungry whether dog or human says Saibaba

Once Mrs. Tarkhad, after preparing food for everyone in the house, was about to serve the dishes, When she heard a hungry dog barking.

She immediately took a piece of chapatti and threw it to the dog, which ate it with great satisfaction.

Later when she went to the masjid, baba said to her,” Mother you have fed me sumptuously. My afflicted pranas have been satisfied Act like this will stand you in good stead. Sitting in the masjid, I never speak the untruth. First give food to the hungry, and then you eat. Note this well”.

Mrs.Tarkhad was puzzled and did not understand what baba was saying. Therefore, She questioned him, ”Baba, how could I feed you when I am dependent on others and take my payment?”.

Baba replied, ”eating that lovely chapatti I am Heartily content, and still belching. The dog you saw and to whom you gave the piece is one with me.I roam in their forms too. He who sees me in all creatures, is my beloved. So abandon the sense of duality and distinction and serve me as you did today.

No comments: